Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bite Me is a forum all for the Twilight saga, from the books to the movie.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Book Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrscullen

My Book Review Empty
PostSubject: My Book Review   My Book Review I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:58 pm

Hmm where to begin? I loved this book but I feel as if Edward and Bella got together too fast. I was hoping it would be dragged on a bit longer at least until the next book. It just sucked the meaning out of the other books. However I was pleased when she drew you back in with the nomads and such. I feel this is the best book of the saga.
Back to top Go down
teamedward

My Book Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Book Review   My Book Review I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:01 pm

I agree about this being the best book of the saga. New Moon was dissapointing because I didn't like seeing Bella break her promise to him, and I didn't like Edward leaving. It made me sad to see that Bella couldn't handle it that well. I liked Eclipse much better, and Breaking Dawn but a marriage? I didn't like that bit. study
Back to top Go down

My Book Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: The Books :: Twilight-
Jump to: